Monday, June 10, 2013

If I Was A Government Out Of Control

If I was a government out of control, I would spend your hard earned money on things
you would not approve of, like the GSA and their conference in Las Vegas or the VA
spending 5 million on a conference and 4 million in the bank for the next years
conference before they were exposed. Or the IRS spending $ 49 million on conferences
in the last three years, and I would not call them conferences, I'd call them parties, yea
parties, for that's what they really were, parties on your dime, did any of you get an
invitation to these parties? No, me neither.
If I was a government out of control I would have the DOJ run guns to Mexico, or collect
phone numbers of reporters to find out who they called and who called them. And in
the process I'd go judge shopping to get a warrant.
If I was a government out of control, I'd have HHS put the arm on private companies for
donations to help pay for the affordable health care act.
If I was a government out of control, I would have the DOS cover up the attack on
Benghazi and blame it on a video so no one would find out we were illegally sending
arms to the Syrian rebels.
If I was a government out of control, I'd have the IRS make sure to hold up applications
for tax exempt status for groups that might be affiliated with or supported the Tea Parties
political views. If I was a government out of control, I would have the NSA collect and
store every phone call and every e-mail and every website you ever gone in the last
seven years and into the future. Well I can't say it is a good thing or a bad thing, I seem
to be torn on this one. But when I hit the publish button, I guess it will be stored in a
building in Utah, with all my other important communications for eternity. Well
that's what I would do if I was a government out of control.